Sunday, July 31, 2011

See You Soon...Out of the Office

Dear folks -
I will not be here this week.  I will be on vacation with my family.  We're super excited.  I'm not bringing my computer.  Well, maybe I'll bring my work computer justin case.  We'll see.  Even if I do I do not plan to use it.  Have a good week and I'll see you next week.

Mie

P.S.  New baby was born last Thursday.  He was perfect at 7lbs. 1 oz and 20inches long.  They named him Zachary.  I spent a lot of time at the hospital with little Miss and various members of her extended family.  And the new adoptive parents.  It was one of the most difficult things I've ever been asked to do.  Sometimes being obedient is not fun.  This felt like it was going to be the death of mie.  I survived.  And now I'm going on vacation with my family.  I did get a lot of pictures.  Maybe I'll be able to share some, I'll have to look at them.

No comments: