Tuesday, May 29, 2012

15 More Responses Needed! - Please Take My Survey!!!


Hi Everyone - Thanks to everyone who took the survey last week.  There was a problem with the link  - for those who didn't take it I still need 15 more surveys today!  Thanks for your help.
Mie






Greetings!

I am asking for your participation in completing a 5-10 minute survey that will be used as part of my doctoral dissertation research project. The purpose of this phase of the study is to evaluate the instrument itself and your results will only be used for that purpose. This study begins today and I am providing the link below. 

https://unt.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bDdmClhAJHrylcU

After you have completed the survey you will have a chance to voluntarily enter a drawing to win one of 5 iTunes gift cards. 

For more information about the study or to contact me, please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn and send me a message or contact me at (you all can use my normal "Contact Mie" information on my blog)

Thank you again for your participation!

Sincerely, Mie


No comments: