Monday, February 27, 2012

Say What (?!?) Sunday - Random Musings

Here are a few things I heard around the house recently:

As she sat on the stool at the island eating her afternoon snack:
#9 - Mommy.  Mommy.  Mommy.
Mie - Yes #9?
#9 - Mommy, can you clean my pan-tees.
Mie - Yes.  Why do I need to clean your pan-tees?
#9 - Because I went poopy.
Mie - Then no, I can't clean them.  We are going to throw them away.
She's fully potty trained.  I guess it happens but I assure you it was nasty.


As we sat watching Monster Jam this past weekend:
Logie - Mommy. (he leans in trying to whisper)
Mie - Yes Logie
Logie - Mommy.  I'm going for whichever one is going to win.
Mie - Got it.

We had this next conversation several times yesterday:
#9 - Mommy.  Mommy.  Mommy.  (this is common).
Mie - Yes #9.
#9 - I like cats.
Mie - You like cats?
#9 - Yes.  Is she coming over?
Mie - Oh, you mean Ms. Kat (the babysitter)?  No she's not coming today.
#9 - Why not?
Mie - Because we're going to stay with you.
#9 - Why?
Mie - Because we love you.
#9 - Are you going to go to big church?
Mie - No, we already went to church today.
#9 - Are you going to big church again?
Mie - (this is weird...we never call it big church) - We'll go again but not today.
#9 - Is Ms. Kat coming?
Mie - OH, you mean "big trucks", monster jam?  No we're not going to go today.  We're going to stay home.
#9 - Why?

Sheesh.  We then went on to talk about how we were staying home with her because we love her and proceeded to quiz us on whether we love everyone else in the house too.  It was cute.


Have a great week everyone!

No comments: