Today I bring you a few stories that serve as examples of what NOT to do when trying to be frugal:
- Please, please, please, take your child to the dentist when they complain of pain lest you face emergency surgery and a psych eval, not to mention an embarrasing story all over Fox News.
- Don't be lazy.
- Don't be overzealous - keep perspective. A late package isn't THAT big of a deal and it can be solved without guns.
- Don't steal, especially from the PTA. Really.
- Don't put off vehicle safety checks and repairs. It might be just a few minutes too late.
- Don't assault someone to get them to buy something from you - ever, but especially if it will only make you a few dollars.