Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday's Tears - I can't even pretend to cry today!!!

Can you guess what these are?


Well yes, of course they are little hair bows.  You might add that they are black hair bows with blue and some rhinestone thingies.  If you guessed any of that, you'd be correct - but only partially correct.

These my friends are VERY SPECIAL black hair bows with blue rhinestone thingies.  Not only are they homemade (how fun was that!) but, they match a very special blue dress with frilly black decor.  A very special dress to be worn by a very special girl on a very special day!

As you read this I am either sitting with DFPS for the official presentation meeting, signing papers to make #4 an official adoptive placement, or having a celebratory lunch with my husband after those two things have occurred.  If you're reading later than lunchtime 10/25 then why the heck did you wait so long to check my blog, huh?  I know you have a life but this is our adoption week for crying out loud!  ;)

That's right friends adoption day is just around the corner and these very special black hair bows with blue rhinestone thingies match a very special blue dress with frilly black decor to be worn by a very special little girl (along with some special sparkly black shoes) on a very special day that will be here before we know it.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!  Maybe that's what I'd cry about today...

3 comments:

aka. Mimi said...

If this were Facebook, I'd "Like" this! :-) Very exciting stuff! So happy for you guys... :-)

Mary said...

I say a picture is called for of said very special girl wearing her very special hair bows & matching dress on her very special day!

Penelope said...

How exciting!! so close! I still have to figure out fall photo outfits...