Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Finished my assignment!

Phew - One more homework assignment down...it's the last one.  Now, all I have left is a final paper and a final exam.  I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

I'm so thankful I've finished that assignment.  It was brutal and frustrating and due in 90 minutes.  I'm so thankful I've finished with 90 minutes to spare - which for a point of reference means I have 90 minutes left of Thursday.  I still need to:
  • Take a shower - it's desperately needed
  • Fill 5 dozen easter eggs for the school party tomorrow for the kids (they just told me tonight...). 
  • Make 20 cheese sandwiches cut into bunny shapes for said party
  • Prep a snack for 25 kids for said party
  • Put away the boiled eggs I made today, some for said party, some for dyeing tomorrow
  • Find 3 easter baskets
Ok...ready...break!  Wish me luck.  I'll tell you tomorrow what time I finished.

No comments: