Friday, April 22, 2011

Foster Parent Friday #1 - Your chance for suggestions...

And now it's time for everyone's favorite segment...

 
But first, just so you know, it was 11:50pm.  This meant my husband and I had everything ready and cleaned up 10 minutes before midnight.  So, we sat down together and watched a few minutes of "There's Something About Mary" before going to bed around midnight.  It was so nice to have that 10 minutes to unwind with my husband.

 
I am going to shoot for a regular FPF segment later today, probably tonight after the kids go to bed. I have a handful of ideas but I'm beginning to run out of them. So, I thought I'd send it to you faithful readers, to see what suggestions you'd have for Foster Parent Friday topics. Here's some questions for you to think about to spur some ideas:
  • If we were hanging out over coffee, what questions would you ask me?
  • For those of you who think you might possibly think about foster parenting or adoption in the future, what are some of the concerns you have or questions you still have unanswered?
  • What questions do you have about the kids in foster care?
  • What questions do you have about "the system"?
  • What questions do you have about how foster parenting is handled in my family (between my husband and I).
  • If we have had "in person" conversations...is there a question I've answered for you that I haven't answered here on my blog, what is it?
Looking forward to the ideas folks...help an overworked mama out.

No comments: