Friday, March 28, 2008

They can't stop me...

Haha...I have figured out how to get around whatever security thing was stopping me from getting to the blogger home page. Those evil people who decided to block the sign in page can't stop me now!!!

Is anyone else having a hard time signing into blogger? I've figured out that it only happens at work. I can see everyone's pages but just can't sign in to work on my own (which is why there are less posts from me recently).

The trick I've learned is to go to google, sign in there, and then click on the link to blogger from there. So far its worked every time. Of course, I'm sure they'll figure out my secret soon enough, but for now, I'm in!

1 comment:

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

You are not alone. I continually think of new ways to fool the blogger-booger. :)