Thursday, March 06, 2008

No, you cannot have him.

Our family ate out at Subway last night. Shortly after my son gave his milk to an elderly woman (which was one of the sweetest things ever), a man walked in and said...

"Excuse me mam. I would like to have your son". He then proceeded to try and get Logan to come to him to pick him up.

Um, sorry. Not going to happen. I'm not going to give my son to a random man who walks in to Subway and asks for him. Even when he insists on eating only cookies and whining when we don't give it to him. Even when he won't sleep at night. Even if he insists on poking me in the "eye" everytime he tells me "eye" love you. :) Not gonna happen.

Now, before you get all worried about this freakish man, he was really just a nice grandpa type complimenting us about our son and reminiscing when his grandchild was young. And, my husband was there the whole time so you don't have to worry at all.

But what an odd statement.

2 comments:

AW said...

So glad you clarified what kind of guy he was, because I'm automatically thinking, was Jason pulling out his gun? LOL!

Pandamonium said...

"Eye" love you - that's adorable. :)