Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Babysitter/Daycare request

Wow, I'm a blogging maniac this week!

Anyway, I thought this would be the best way to get this out there, since a lot of my friends on blogger live in the plano/allen/mckinney/frisco area.

I have a great friend at work who has a 4-month old boy. She lives in the Mckinney/Frisco border area really close to Julie R. She hasn't had much luck finding good, quality daycare with someone who loves her baby and isn't $5000 a month.

She's willing to pay a good price for decent, consistent daily care for her son and he is by all accounts an easy baby. (I'm so jealous when she tells me his stories since he doesn't seem to have a problem getting him to sit without holding him or sleeping through the night).

Anyway. If any of my stay-at-home or work-at-home mommies might be interested, or know someone that you would trust to watch their own baby in that area, please let me know and I will pass along the information.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I loved, loved, loved both of the sitters that we used. I'll see if I can email you their info for your friend.

AW said...

Depending on where she works, she might be interested in my in Richardson. Maybe it's on her way to work or close to her work? I can't say enough good things about Jon Kai's daycare...they're really wonderful!