I was tagged by Suzanne...all about J
1. Who is your man? Jason. Also known by J, Uncle J, J.T., and a few other cute names. The neighbor calls him something else that I won't repeat.
2. How long have you been together? 6 1/2 years, married for almost 5
3. How long did you date? 18 months
4. How old is your man? 29 for a few more months...or just a couple.
5. Who eats more? I would say Jason, because it would suck if the true answer was me. I don't really know. J eats more throughout the day and eats more junk food. I eat bigger portions at a few sittings.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Don't worry Suzanne...I don't remember this either. I don't even remember WHEN we said I love you first to each other, let alone who said it.
7. Who is taller? Jason.
8. Who sings better? Well, I think Jason sings great, but he won't do it in public. I, on the other hand, have sung publicly for years and can hold my own well.
9. Who is smarter? The common answer is me with book smarts and J with street smarts. I disagree about the street smarts though...I'm pretty street smart too, but I think his job gives him the edge....then it comes in common sense...I play dumb a lot but its just an act.
10. Whose temper is worse? Depends on the situation. I am usually pretty empathetic and always try to see things from the others' point of view, so I don't get upset when, say, someone cuts me off in traffic. But, I do have a (usually hormonally induced) mean streak that Jason is SO gracious to put up with.
11. Who does the laundry? Jason does a few loads here and there. He will generally help fold them too. But I do the majority of it. I usually won't carry it upstairs. He will...but he usually won't put it away once it gets there, so I do it. It all works out.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Jason, with the occasional help from me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Here's my overly analytical answer. If you are looking at the bed, standing at the foot of it, I sleep on the right side. If you are looking at the bed from the headboard (which we don't have), he does. Jason sleeps on my right side, if I'm sleeping on my back. If I'm sleeping on my stomach, he's on my left side. Got it?
14. Who pays the bills? Actually phsyically pays them? I do usually. We try to do it together, but seeing as how we have a whole 10 hours or so a week together, it isn't top on the priority list, and since he doesn't use the computer and we mostly do e-bill pay, it leaves it to me to get done. We both contribute to the account that pays the bills though.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me. Mostly because Jason no longer uses a computer. At all. Intentionally. By-choice.
16. Who mows the lawn? Our neighbor mows the front lawn. Jason does the backyard. I try to help sometimes, but since I'm so allergic to the bugs (particularly mosquitos), it makes it difficult for me to do.
17. Who cooks dinner? No one. Just kidding. I usually make my own dinner, and sometimes save him some leftovers. If we are home together we either make it together or we run out of time to make it together and have something out. Jason has recently picked up cooking as a hobby though and has tried several new recipes out and has done a MARVELOUS job.
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Jason, unless for whatever reason he hasn't had much sleep. Then he'll ask me to drive. But, its a rare thing. Me and driving are no good (although I love to drive)
19. Who pays when you go out? Usually Jason, but really its whoever gets out the dough first.
20. Who is most stubborn? Probably me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? This is probably arguable. It would be Jason, but only because I usually don't "admit" when I'm wrong. Usually, I'll realize I'm wrong, change, and move on before I have the opportunity to "admit it". So, I usually don't say something like "I was wrong". But I will if I have to. Jason, is a little slower to come to the realization that he is wrong, but will definitely say the words faster than I will.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, no question.
23. Who kissed who first? We kissed each other? I always hate this question. Its as if one person didn't want to be involved, and in our case, we both wanted to kiss each other.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? He did and did a great job.
26. Who is more sensitive? I am absolutely.
27. has more friends?Without a doubt me.
28. Who has more siblings? It depends how you look at it. "naturally", I have a brother and a sister and he has two brothers. BUT, he also has a step-sister. BUT, I also have a cousin I count as a brother and several more that I would also counts as siblings. BUT, if you take spouses into consideration, he then has 4 on my side and I would have 5 on his side. So, I think he wins...but its close.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jason gets the final decision but we usually work on things together.