1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I hate chocolate. Really. I do. Unless, of course, I can be a discriminating chocolate fan and only enjoy the white variety. Which, of course, sounds bad. and was probably a bad joke. So bad that I'm going to erase it... or not, because I promised I wouldn't do that. But, any kind of brown chocolate is nasty to me. Occasionally I'll tolerate it because I want whats inside (like a twix, but only in the bite size variety). Occasionally I'll take off the chocolate covering to eat what's inside (like with a reese's), and, the rest of the time, I'll avoid it like the plague.
2. I don't have very many green clothes. It's not that I don't like the color, but I tend to buy a lot of red and pink. I do have a green shirt with a bleach stain, a green t-shirt that has bert and ernie with "what's cookin" on it, and a pair of green cargo pants. I used to have another green shirt, but my sister stole it from me.
3. I am the worlds biggest clutz. I was extremely excited when I found out that there is a gene that some people are missing that makes them stop and think a millisecond before doing something. This typically prevents people from doing things like falling down the shuttle bus stairs and breaking a toe, breaking a pinky while swimming, getting hit by a boat, and ending up with over 50 stitches in their face before they are 3 years old (all of these things, by the way, are separate events that have happened to me...and I could as you can imagine, go on and on). I don't know if I'm missing that gene or not, but I'm going to pretend like I'm not. For some reason its easier to accept that I'm missing some elusive gene than to accept that I am just clumsy.
4. I LOVED giving birth and can't wait to do it again.
5. My affectionate nickname from my siblings and other close relatives was "murphbutt". Despite the obvious denotation of the nickname, it actually somehow derived from a conversation about Eddie Murphy, and I don't remember all how exactly, just that it shouldn't be taken as a literal translation.
6. I crochet but do not knit. Actually, I do try to knit but haven't been successful so far. And of course, I do not give up, so one day I will master this elusive art. But, for now, baby blankets will be of the crochet variety.
7. I am very insecure about myself. I am also very secure about myself. All at the same time. Its funny how that works. I know who I am in Christ and fear only Him. Then again, I get afraid to make a phone call to someone because I'm afraid they won't know who I am and that would embarrass me. Go figure.
8. Although we aren't there yet, the J-ster and I intend to live debt free. This will take (and has taken) some work on our part, but we are plugging away. This includes all debt, including mortgage free...if you are interested in something like this check out Dave Ramsey. He's got a lot of good info and makes it simple enough to figure out.
Ok! Your turn: