Friday, November 16, 2007

A little survey about me

A little more about me...

1. What is your occupation? Wife, Mother, "Training Relationships Manager", and student. In that order.
2. What color are your socks right now? blue
3. What are you listening to right now? someone on the phone and construction work outside the building.
4. What is the last thing you ate? Landry's...herb crusted chicken sandwich...oh, and the life saver I just had.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No...its a tragedy really.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Brick red

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A coworker

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep
9. Favorite drink? (You should see the look on my face right now trying to answer this...picture puzzled and inquisitive). I love cranberry juice and ice. Sonic style.
10. Favorite sport to watch? basketball I guess
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? uh yes...which reminds me...maybe I'll go tonight.
12. Pets? two dogs. Both of which are mostly annoying now that we have a child.
13. Favorite food? fruit, root beer floats
14. What was the last movie you watched? saved! (I know...a little late on that one, but I rarely get to the movies, even before Logan)
15. What do you do to vent anger? depends on the situation...cry or vent to Jason
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? the pool?
17. What is your favorite, spring summer winter or fall? I'm partial to all. I'm thinking my favorite is starting to be fall
18. Hugs or kisses? either
19. Cherries or Blueberries? both please
(I removed 20-22 because they had to do with email, and this isn't email)
23. What makes you laugh? Jason, my coworkers, Logan
24. When was the last time you cried? two nights ago watching intervention
25. What is on the floor of your closet? probably a shoe or two, Jason's bullets (not the guns), and his work stuff.
26. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are sending this? Again, this isn't email...
27. What did you do last night? Spent time with Jason! WOOHOO!!! We played with Logan and ate yummy fish then watched Smallville
28. Favorite smells? Strawberries, Logan after the bath, I have this cranberry pomegranate spray that I love
29. What inspires you? Natural beauty
30. What are you afraid of? black ants
33. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 or 4 on one, 1 on the other
35. Favorite day of the week. I don't like picking favorites...what about Thursday...I get to spend time with Jason AND the next day is friday, so that works.
36. How many states have you lived in? 2

37. Favorite Holiday? Again... a favorite question. I do love Christmas.

38. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Can you drive heavy machinery? I guess a forklift or something? I've driven my nephews motorcycle and ridden on my dad's Harley. When I was little we would ride ATC's and I drove that a couple times. I've never driven heavy machinery but have used lots of power tools.

No comments: